Center for Health, Environment & Justice (CHEJ)
Campaigns and Claims
- Diethyl phthalate (DEP). Abercrombie & Fitch: Stop Spraying Toxic Fragrance! (Media Release), Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, September 28, 2010.
- Letter from CFSC to Abercrombie & Fitch, September 28, 2010.
Offshoots, Affiliates and Confederates
- Allergy Kids Foundation
- Alliance for a Healthy Tomorrow
- American Fertility Association
- Boston Self Help Center
- Breast Cancer Action
- Breast Cancer Fund
- California Health Nail Salon Collaborative
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Cancer Schmancer
- Clean Water Action
- Clean Water Fund
- Clean New York
- Connecticut Nurses' Association
- Environmental Defence Canada
- Environmental Health Trust
- Environmental Health Fund
- Environmental Working Group
- Friends of the Earth
- Healthy Child, Healthy World
- Making Our Milk Safe (MOMS)
- Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum
- National Black Environmental Justice Network
- National Environmental Trust
- National Toxic Encephalopathy Foundation
- National Organization for Women
- Next Generation
- New York Nurses Association
- Oregon Environmental Council
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Shaping Youth
- Rhode Island State Nurses Association
- Teens Turning Green
- Washington Toxics Coalition
- Women’s Voices for the Earth
- BPA Scare Campaign Exposed – How to Profit from Non-Profits, FightNanny.com, May 10, 2010.
- BPA Scare Campaign Exposed - All the News That's Not Fit to Print, JunkScienceMom.com, May 6, 2010.
- Schwarcz J, The Great Shower Curtain Scare, American Council on Science and Health, June 30, 2008.
- Milloy S, Enviros Target Target, FoxNews.com, September 28, 2006.
- Milloy S, Politically Incorrect Plastic, FoxNews.com, December 8, 2005.