- Smog may lead to Milan traffic shutdown, Science News, January 28, 2011.
- Lung damage from smog could be worse than previously thought — study (Subscription required), Environment & Energy News PM, January 13, 2011.
- Debunked. See Milloy S, EPA’s desperate new smog scare, GreenHellBlog.com, January 17, 2011.
- Air pollution
- Milloy S, EPA’s Smoke-and-Mirrors on Smog and Soot — Part 1, GreenHellBlog.com, December 9, 2010.
- Gilroy L, EPA's Proposed Ozone Standards Would Exacerbate State, Local Fiscal Woes, Reason Public Policy Foundation, January 8, 2010.
- Jones K, Philadelphia Story, Regulation, Winter 2008.
- Burnett H, A Clean Air Regulation Hazardous to Health, NCPA Brief Analysis, October 22, 2007.
- Schwartz J, Ground-Level Ozone Trends: Facts vs. Fantasy, World Climate Report, July 27, 2007.
- Schwartz J, Regulating to Infinity and Beyond: The EPA's New Ozone Standard, National Review Online, June 27, 2007.
- Schwartz J, Burying Evidence: The Union of Concerned Scientists' Unscientific Claims about Air Pollution and Health, AEI Online, January 16, 2007.
- Schwartz J, No Smog for the Fear Factory?, Tech Central Station, May 3, 2006.
- Schwartz J, EPA Rule Is Making Ozone Smog Worse: Weekend Effect Makes Costly Measures Backfire, Environment & Climate News, May 1, 2006.
- Schwartz J, Health Risks of Ozone Are Exaggerated, Environment and Climate News, April 1, 2006.
- Schwartz J, Holes in EPA's Ozone Policy, Tech Central Station, November 18, 2005.
- Schwartz J, Rethinking the California Air Resources Board's Ozone Standards, AEI Online, September 12, 2005,
- Schwartz J, Smog and Mirrors, National Post, June 22, 2005.
- Schwartz J and Taylor G, Air Quality False Alarm: An Analysis of the Natural Resource Defense Council’s Heat Advisory Report, United for Jobs et al, March 2005.
- Milloy S, EPA Makes Public Pay for More Smog, FoxNews.com, February 8, 2005.
- Schwartz J, The New York Times Whiffs on Air Pollution, Tech Central Station, December 1, 2004.
- Milloy S, Smoggy Statistics, FoxNews.com, November 18, 2004.
- Schwartz J, Smog Hits a Record Low, AEI Online, October 25, 2004.
- Hayward S, Emissions Down, Smog Up, New York Sun, February 13, 2004.
- Schwartz J, More Highways, Less Pollution, Tech Central Station, July 30, 2004.
- Hayward S and Schwartz J, Emissions Down, Smog Up. Say What?, AEI Online, January 2004.
- Schwartz J, Damn the Science, Full Speed Ahead, Tech Central Station, August 22, 2003.
- Moore A, and Schwartz J, Clearing the Air in California, Reason Public Policy Foundation, March 1, 2003.
- Green K, American Lung Association's Report Misleads Public: Pollution isn't getting worse, Reason Public Policy Foundation, April 30, 2002.
- Lutter R, Clean Air and Dirty Science, AEI Online, April 1, 2002.
- Milloy s, Spitzer's Smog, New York Post, January 11, 2002.
- Schwartz J, Evaluating the American Lung Association's State of the Air Report: Report overstates exposure, Reason Public Policy Foundation, May 4, 2001.
- Schwartz J, Muddy Statistics Dirty Air, Tech Central Station, May 1, 2001.
- Milloy S, Adjusting Science to Fit Policy, FoxNews.com, April 4, 2001.
- Jones K and Gough M, Smog Proposal Promises a Legacy of High Costs and Lost Lives, Detroit News, July 8, 1997.
- Smith A, Costs, Economic Impacts, and Benefits of EPA's Ozone and Particulate Standards, Reason Public Policy Foundation, June 1, 1997.
- Milloy S and Gough M, The EPA's Clean Air-ogance, Wall Street Journal, January 7, 1997.
- Jones K, The Truth About Ozone and Urban Smog, Cato.org, February 19, 1992.