Studies and Reports
- Entine J, Scare to Death: How Chemophobia Threatens Public Health, American Council on Science and Health, January 18, 2011.
- Stossel J, Attacks on Entrepreneurs, FOXBusiness.com, September 8, 2010.
- Fioravanti K, The Bunny Effect of The Safe Cosmetics Act of 2010, Essential U Blog, August 16, 2010.
- Caswell E, The Precautionary Principle: A Cautionary Tale, GCDSpa Blog, August 2, 2010.
- Whelan E and Miller H, Chemicals, Cancer And Claptrap, Forbes, June 2, 2010.l
- Whelan E and Miller H, Precaution Without Principle, Forbes, May 5, 2010.
- Fumento M, Celling Fear: The Cell Phone Scare that Refuses to Die, January 22, 2010.
- Kogan L, What Goes Around Comes Around: How UNCLOS Ratification Will Herald Europe’s Precautionary Principle as U.S. Law, Institute for Trade, Standards and Sustainable Development, August 2009.
- Kogan L, “Ecosystem-Based Management”: A Stealth Vehicle to Inject Euro-Style Precaution into U.S. Regulation, Washington Legal Foundation, July 10, 2009.
- Kogan L, A Chill Wind for Precaution?: Broader Ramifications of Supreme Court’s Winter Decision, Washington Legal Foundation, April 10, 2009.
- Krauss M, Science danger ahead: Baby bottles, BPA and the precautionary principle, National Post, June 19, 2008.
- Kogan L, [http://www.itssd.org/Publications/wto-biotech-foods-dec0806.pdf WTO Ruling On Biotech Foods Addresses “Precautionary Principle”[, Washington Legal Foundation, December 8, 2006.
- Entine J, Let Them Eat Precaution: What the WTO Decision on GMOs Really Means, Ethical Corporation, April 1, 2006.
- Entine J, Let Them Eat Precaution: Beyond the WTO Decision on GMOs, National Review Online, February 8, 2006.
- Kogan L, Precautionary Preference: How Europe Employs Disguised Regulatory Protectionism To Weaken American Free Enterprise, Institute for Trade, Standards and Sustainable Development, December 2005.
- Milloy S, U.S. Should Not Import European Laws, FoxNews.com, November 17, 2005.
- Kogan L, Exporting Precaution: How Europe’s Risk-Free Regulatory Agenda Threatens American Free Enterprise, Institute for Trade, Standards and Sustainable Development, November 2005.
- Kogan L, Precautionary Preference: How Europe’s New Regulatory Protectionism Imperils American Free Enterprise, Institute for Trade, Standards and Sustainable Development, July 2005.
- Goklany I, Applying the Precautionary Principle to DDT, National Center for Policy Analysis, September 16, 2004.
- ‘Enlightened’ Environmentalism or Disguised Protectionism? Assessing the Impact of EU Precaution-Based Standards on Developing Countries, National Foreign Trade Council, April 2004.
- Kogan L, Unscientific "Precaution": Europe's Campaign to Erect New Foreign Trade Barriers, Washington Legal Foundation, September 2003.
- EU Regulation, Standardization and the Precautionary Principle: The Art of Crafting a Three- Dimensional Trade Strategy That Ignores Sound Science, National Foreign Trade Council, August 2003.
- Schwartz J, The Insincerity Principle, Tech Central Station, June 23, 2003.
- Miller H and Conko G, The Perils of Precaution, Policy Review (Hoover Institution)m June 1, 2001.
- Milloy S, European Precaution Carries Risks, Financial Times, March 10, 2001.